Color Splash is a fun little app. Basically, the app creates a desaturated layer from a copy of the original photo. You choose one of 4 different brushes to reveal the original color photo beneath. It appears that you are magically painting the color back into the photo.
- Video tutorials explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
Download Color Splash.